Friday, April 19, 2024
Mills 50

Receive $5 discount on Mills 50 Historic Homes Tour ticket!

Mills 50 is hosting our inaugural Historic Homes tour on Saturday, November 11 from 1pm until 5pm.  The tour includes six homes located in the Mills 50 neighborhoods. You will tour classic bungalows and...
MUDPACK FESTIVAL OF THE PHILIPPINES

Mudpack Festival of the Philippines

In June of this year, I went back to the Philippines for a seven weeks’ vacation with no plans and schedule except relax and enjoy my Manila that I missed so much. I also...
Asian American Law Students Association at Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida

Asian American Law Students Association at Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida

On September 21st, I was invited by the Asian American Law Students Association at Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida to be one of their forum speakers. With me in the forum...
Experience Asia Festival

13th Annual Experience Asia Festival Returns on October 14

Perfect for all ages, the free festival showcases Asian and Asian Pacific cultures TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (September 27, 2017) – The 13th Annual Experience Asia Festival returns to downtown Tallahassee’s Lewis and Bloxham Parks on Saturday, October 14 from 10...
Asian Cultural EXPO

The 8th Annual Asian Cultural EXPO – October 14, 2017

Orlando, Fla. (October 9, 2017) - Asia Trend Magazine is proud to present the 8th Annual Asian Cultural EXPO to showcase the culture of Asia on October 14, 2017 at Turkey Lake at Bill Frederick Park. Come...
The 11th Annual Bon Fest

11th Annual Bon Fest Returns on September 9

Free event offers authentic Japanese food, dancing and fun activities for all ages PENSACOLA, Fla. (September 5, 2017) – There is no need to travel the more than 7,000 miles to Pensacola’s sister city of Gero...
Taiko workshop

Orlando Taiko Dojo Workshop Welcomes Vietnamese Students

A rain-dampened summer afternoon in Orlando, Florida brought Vietnamese Thuyen May Productions members to the Japanese Orlando Taiko Dojo where they were to learn the art of Taiko drumming. The dojo was located near...
Orlando Main Streets Award Ceremony

Awards Ceremony Highlights Success of Orlando Main Street Districts

On July 29, 2017, Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer and Orlando City Commissioners joined with the City’s Orlando Main Street Districts to honor and recognize the individuals and businesses who fill these unique neighborhood commercial...
BJPak

NAPABA Congratulates BJay Pak on Nomination to be the United States Attorney for the...

WASHINGTON — On Friday, July 21, President Trump announced the nomination of Byung J. “BJay” Pak to be the United States Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia. If confirmed, Pak would be the first Asian...
Sim Summit 2017

Florida Simulation Summit to be Held September 7

Florida Simulation Summit to be Held September 7: Keynote Speaker at Ford Motor Company’s Digital Innovation Group Hosted by Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs and the National Center for Simulation Orange County, Fla. – Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs...
We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.
We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.