Enjoy a day’s worth of Japanese-themed activities during our annual Japanese Spring Festival, where we celebrate Miami’s friendship with Japan.
Some of the featured activities include:
• Taiko drumming performances by Fushu Daiko,
• Ikebana classes, the Japanese Art of Flower arrangement (for both children and adults),
• Authentic Japanese Tea Ceremony,
• Children’s martial arts demonstration,
• Anime-themed vendors and plant vendors,
AND MUCH MORE!
The event will be free and open to the public and it will start at 10AM.
more details are coming…