WHAT IF? Change The World? CHALLENGE!
I believe that by asking the right questions in life we can do better as individuals and as societies. ‘What if?’ questions are not just hypothetical, they bring us to see the same from a new perspective and bring light to life.
I present here a few ‘What if’ questions that popped up in my head last days; the topic I chose to focus was ‘Change the World’. I know some may sound ‘crazy’ but that’s part of the fun. I invite you to write down your list and share with me. Try to ask questions that are new to you, questions you have never dared to think of, and questions that are intrigued by curiosity and imagination.
- What if I challenged you to ask a ‘what if’ question?
- What if we taught children to ask a new question each day at school rather than only memorize a new thing?
- What if democracy was not about two big groups fighting each other so that yesterday we all knew there is a climate change and tomorrow we say there isn’t anymore?
- What if we have set a mutual goal that we inspire to as humanity and then compete in getting there?
- What if we have changed our story telling from ‘Survival of the fittest’ to a more collaborative one?
- What if we could change the world around us by changing our belief system?
- What if haven was a place on earth?
- What if I started a ‘what if’ challenge, would you put your EGO aside and channel good vibes forward?
- What if we could let go our negative believes?
- What if aliens are looking at us from Outer Space, would they consider us intelligent as we destroy our planet?
- What if we could stop the popcorn effect???
- What if I started a popcorn effect challenge? #PopcornEffectChallenge
- What if there was more to the story than we have being told?
- What if the Universe was alive?
- What if in the future, mankind’s history will be remembered with times of Great Collaborations rather than times of war?
- What if you could be anyone – who would you chose to be?
- What if you could do anything – what would you chose to do?
- What if you could have anything – what would you chose to have?
- What if I could make you smile?
- What if I told you that you can change?
I BELIEVE I CAN – AND YOU?
You can share your WHAT IF questions on social media, please remember to add #WHATIFchallenge #EDUshifts and feel free to tag friends you wish to challenge next.
As we join together, forming networks of human concern about the future, we will find the strength and wisdom needed to create a better future for all.
Raising humanity on a new path
It all starts with YOU!
With playful regards,