Friday, March 29, 2024

Experience Asia Festival Returns on October 6

Celebrating its 14th year, the free festival showcases Asian and Asian Pacific cultures TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (September 24, 2018) – The Asian Coalition of Tallahassee (ACT) presents its 14th annual Experience Asia Festival on Saturday, October 6 from...
Rocky and Emma Barrido and Drs. Jose and Maria Raffinan.

4Ever40 GALA-SEA Event in Tampa

“GALASEA” an event organized by a Fil-Am organization called 4EVER40’s from Tampa, Florida. Proceeds of the event go to the projects of the organization primarily helping underprivileged women to learn entrepreneurship, computer, business, etc....
Sampaguita-2018

SAMPGUITA BALL CELEBRATES 25TH YEAR

Tampa, Florida – On Saturday, September 29th, 2018, the Filipino communities of Florida will all gather at the spectacular Bayanihan Arts & Events Center to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the most elegant and...
NCVAA

NCVAA Congratulates the Appointment of Nhan T. Vu to the Orange County (California) Superior...

The National Conference of Vietnamese Attorneys (NCVAA) congratulates Nhan T. Vu on his appointment to the Orange County (California) Superior Court. Governor Edmund G. ("Jerry") Brown, Jr. made the appointment in June 2018.    ...
Duanwu Festival

Central Florida Community celebrates Duanwu Festival with Dragon Boat Races & Dumplings

This has been my third time participating and being a part of Asia Trend. This time, it was during the Duanwu Festival, a cultural experience that is celebrated all over the world and praised to this day...
Chinese School of CAACF

The Closing Ceremony of Chinese School of CAACF was Successfully Held

On May 19th. 2018, the closing ceremony of 2018 Spring semester of Chinese School of CAACF was held at the Lake Highland Prep School at Charles Clayton Campus to share memories, receive awards, as well as have performances. 130 students...
Asian Cultural Festival 2018

Asian Cultural Festival Draws Thousands for Arts, Culture, and Food

In 1978, Congress declared May as Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month in honor of Asian-American contributions in the United States. Central Florida’s diverse Asian community celebrated with an Asian Cultural Festival on May 12th hosted...
MegaCon Orlando

A Symbol of Peace and Unity at MegaCon Orlando 2018

This was my second time volunteering with Asia Trend Inc. and I am extremely happy that I’m now a part of the team. Along with promoting Asia Trend, our project was to create 千羽鶴(1000...
REACH

REACH of Central Florida Continues to Give Back to Their Community

I still remember my first time volunteering with REACH as a seventh grader and trying to sell orchids to fundraise for REACH. Two years later, I was at my first board meeting. Our group of officer...
PhilFest 2018

PhilFest 2018

“May I take your picture, please?” I asked Winnie, young woman wearing a lovely red and black satin gown, as she was entering the Festival. Later, I thrilled to the Bamboo Castanets performance by...
We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.
We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.