Tuesday, April 23, 2024
27th Annual Asian Culture Festival

27th Annual Asian Culture Festival Returns March 4 and 5

HOMESTEAD, Fla. (February 27, 2017) – Guests of all ages are invited to attend this year’s Asian Culture Festival, which will take place Saturday, March 4 and Sunday, March 5 from 10 a.m. to...

Houston Lunar New Year Celebration

Thousands came out to see the dancing lions and dragons to welcome the Lunar New Year at the Chinese Community Center in Houston, Texas on January 28. 2017. Many of Houston’s VIPS also participated...

TCCNA 29th 2nd MidYear Conference in Tampa

The Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce of North America (TCCNA) hosted its 29th 2nd MidYear Conference in Tampa. Since its inception in 1988, TCCNA has established thirty-nine local chapters in major metropolitan areas and embodies a coalition...
Miss Vietnam FL

“Queen of Saigon”

“Is there gonna be Phở,” I asked? With today’s emphasis on organic beauty, a beauty pageant was something that I, like many others, dismissed. Yet, at the Miss Vietnam Florida 2017 (Hoa Hậu Việtnam...
2017 AACC

Asian American Chamber of Commerce Installs 2017 Board of Directors and Officers to lead...

ORLANDO, Fla.  – The Asian American Chamber of Commerce of Central Florida is pleased to announce the installation of new Chamber President Kannan Srinivasan and the 2017 Board of Directors and Officers at a...

Taiwanese Associations 2017 New Year Celebration

The Taiwanese Associations in Central Florida hosted its annual flag raising ceremony to welcome the year of 2017 with the Taiwanese community. Over five hundreds attended the two Taiwanese American New Year's Day Flag...

APAICS Leadership Weekend in Orlando, Florida

Orlando, Florida - Feb. 3-5, 2017 - The Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies (APAICS) is hosting its 2017 Leadership Weekend in Orlando, Florida, to politically engage AAPIs in the state. On Feb. 3 , APAICS...

Celebrate Lunar New Year at the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets

Event to feature traditional holiday fun for the whole family! To celebrate the year of the Rooster and the coming of spring, Orlando-area residents and visitors are invited to ring in the Lunar New Year...

Taiko Drummers Beat a Path to the 16th Annual Orlando Japan Festival 2016

One of the largest Japanese festivals in Florida took place on November 13, 2016. Presented by the Japan Association of Orlando, the 16th Annual Orlando Japan Festival at The Village at Hunter’s Creek drew...

YESS Center Continues to Strive for Excellence

I still remember the moment two years ago when I found out that a spot was available for us to open a cultural center in Orlando.  For me, it was a dream come true....
We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.
We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.