United Arts of Central Florida announced today that five weeks into the annual Collaborative Campaign for the Arts, donations
“I am thrilled that we’ve hit this monumental mark before the halfway point,” said Flora Maria Garcia, president
Donations from individuals, corporations, foundations
During this time, donations to Campaign Partners are eligible for a 15 percent matching grant. Gifts to United Arts – Arts for ALL Fund support more than 60 local cultural organizations, including our established Campaign Partners. Last year, United Arts supported more than 2.9 million arts and cultural experiences including more than 972,000 experiences for K-12 students.
“Thank you to everyone who has participated by making a pledge or contribution,” said Leslie Carney, Development Committee Chair. “United Arts is working hard to raise awareness of the importance of arts in our community and is committed to maintaining our momentum to reach our collective campaign goal of $2 million by April 30.”
About the Campaign:
- Donations to the Collaborative Campaign for the Arts can be made at www.UnitedArts.cc/Give-Now
- The goal for the 2019 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts is $2 million. United Arts combines the individual fundraising goals of its cultural partners to determine the overall goal.
- United Arts Campaign Partners are eligible for a 15 percent matching grant made available through the generous unrestricted contributions of trustee-level donors, who give $100,000 or more, as well as corporate donors.
UNITED ARTS EXCEEDS 50% MARK
- For contributions of $50 or more, donors receive a complimentary one-year subscription to
- Orlando Arts Magazine. For contributions of $100 or more, donors also receive the United
- ArtsCard, a buy-one-ticket-get-one-free and discount card that connects donors to cultural offerings throughout Central Florida.
- United Arts raises funds throughout the year, but this campaign — working together with our funded organizations – aims to increase public focus on arts and culture, and support for our treasured cultural providers.
The complete list of United Arts Collaborative Campaign for the Arts Campaign Partners is:
- Art & History Museums – Maitland
- Bach Festival Society of Winter Parkmn
- Central Florida Community Arts
- Crealdé School of Art
- Downtown Arts District/CityArts Factory
- Garden Theatre
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Orlando Ballet
- Orlando Fringe
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Orlando Repertory Theatre
- Orlando Science Center
- Orlando Shakes
About United Arts of Central Florida
United Arts is a collaboration of individuals, businesses, governments
More information is available at www.UnitedArts.cc or by calling 407.628.0333. Please email [email protected] for comments or inquiries.