If you call Central Florida “home,” then United Arts of Central Florida encourages you to help make your community an Arts for ALL community, by making a donation to the 2018 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts, which runs through April 30.
“Community support is especially critical this year,” said Flora Maria Garcia, president and CEO of United Arts. “Just as local nonprofit arts and cultural organizations were recovering from last year’s hurricanes, significant cuts to this year’s state-level arts budget has all but zeroed out the necessary funding these organizations rely on. Which is why now, more than ever, we are asking Central Florida residents, just like you, who recognize the importance of arts and culture in our community, to rise to the occasion and help make it possible for local arts and cultural organizations to fulfill their missions.”
During the 2018 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts, donors may designate contributions to one or more of United Arts’ 14 campaign partner organizations. Donations made to the campaign partner organizations will receive a 15 percent match from United Arts. Donors may also contribute to the United Arts Arts for ALL Fund. The Arts for ALL Fund provides grants for funding more than 60 Central Florida cultural providers in Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
Last year’s campaign success enabled United Arts to support more than 2.7 million arts and cultural experiences, of which, 910,000 were K-12 students. Your support, this year, will help United Arts and its funded organizations sustain a superb showcase of exhibitions, events, and performances, continue to create new programming that engages the community and provide unique experiences that make Central Florida an exciting place to live, work and visit.
About the 2018 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts:
- Donations to the 2018 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts can be made at www.UnitedArts.cc/Give-Now. It’s fast, easy and secure.
- The goal for the 2018 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts is $2,000,000. United Arts combines the individual fundraising goals of its campaign partners to determine the overall goal.
- United Arts campaign partners are eligible for a 15 percent matching grant made available through the generous contributions of trustee-level donors, who give $100,000 or more, as well as corporate donors.
- For contributions of $50 or more, donors receive a complimentary one-year subscription to Orlando Arts Magazine. For contributions of $100 or more, donors also receive the United ArtsCard, a buy-one-ticket-get-one-free and discount card that connects donors to cultural offerings throughout Central Florida.
- Here’s a complete list of United Arts’ 2018 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts campaign partners:
- Art & History Museums – Maitland
- Bach Festival Society of Winter Park
- Crealdé School of Art
- Downtown Arts District/CityArts Factory
- Garden Theatre
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Orlando Ballet
- Orlando Fringe
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Orlando Repertory Theatre
- Orlando Science Center
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater
About United Arts:
United Arts is a collaboration of individuals, businesses, governments and school districts, foundations, arts and cultural organizations, and artists. Its mission is to enrich communities by investing in arts, science and history. United Arts serves residents and visitors in Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties through more than 60 local arts, science and history organizations. It raises and distributes funds for these cultural groups and provides management, administrative and advisory services. Since 1989, United Arts has invested more than $145 million in Central Florida’s arts and culture.
For comments or questions, contact FloraMaria@UnitedArts.cc
United Arts of Central Florida
2450 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 201
Maitland, FL 32751