The United Arts of Central Florida announced on March 4th that five weeks into the annual Collaborative Campaign for the Arts, donations and pledges total $1.68 million toward the campaign’s $3.2 million goal. If this goal is reached, an additional $500,000 will be unlocked through a Challenge Grant from Orange County Government. The 2021 Collaborative Campaign officially runs through April 30.
“I am thrilled that we’ve hit this significant mark,” said Brendan Lynch, chair of United Arts Board of Directors. “I am grateful to the donors who have contributed already and urge those who have not yet made their contribution to help us keep up the momentum needed to reach our $3.2 million goal by April 30. This past year, our arts and culture organizations have been affected by COVID-19. Donations during the campaign this year will help fill the gap that organizations are facing. We rely on and greatly appreciate the generosity of Central Florida arts and cultural supporters who are making it possible for our arts organizations to continue producing creative and diverse work.”
Donations from individuals, corporations, foundations and workplace giving during the Collaborative Campaign provide funding for a wide range of local arts, science and history organizations. Donors may designate their contributions to one or more of the 23 campaign partners participating in the campaign. To maximize your contribution, donations to campaign partners are eligible for a 15% matching grant by United Arts.
You can help make your community an Arts for ALL community, by supporting the United Arts – Arts for ALL Fund. The Arts for ALL Fund supports grants to more than 60 Central Florida arts, science and history organizations and ensures access to a wide variety of arts and cultural programming for all.
About the campaign:
- Donations to the Collaborative Campaign for the Arts can be made at www.UnitedArts.cc/Give-Now
- The goal for the 2021 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts is $3.2 million.
- If this goal is reached, an additional $500,000 will be unlocked in the form of a Challenge Grant from Orange County Government.
- United Arts matches designated gifts to our campaign partners at 15%.
- For contributions of $50 or more, donors receive a complimentary one-year subscription to Orlando Arts, a publication of United Arts. For contributions of $100 or more, donors will receive a one-year subscription to Orlando Arts and the United ArtsCard, a buy-one-ticket, get-one-free and discount card that connects donors to cultural offerings throughout Central Florida.
The complete list of campaign partners participating in the 2021 Collaborative Campaign for the Arts is:
- Art & History Museums – Maitland
- Bach Festival Society of Winter Park
- Central Florida Ballet*
- Central Florida Community Arts
- Central Florida Vocal Arts/Opera del Sol*
- Crealdé School of Art
- Downtown Arts District/CityArts Orlando
- Florida Symphony Youth Orchestras*
- Garden Theatre
- Opera Orlando*
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Orlando Ballet
- Orlando Fringe
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Orlando Repertory Theatre
- Orlando Science Center
- Orlando Shakes
- Snap! Orlando*
- Timucua Arts Foundation*
- United Arts – Arts for ALL Fund
- Winter Garden Heritage Foundation*
*New to the Collaborative Campaign for the Arts
About United Arts of Central Florida
United Arts is a collaboration of individuals, businesses, governments and school districts, foundations, arts and cultural organizations, and artists. Its mission is to enrich communities by investing in arts, science and history. United Arts serves residents and visitors in Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties through the more than 60 local arts, science and history organizations it supports. It does this by providing direct support through grants and contracts for services, collaborative fundraising, arts education opportunities, advocacy, and technical and administrative assistance. Since 1989, United Arts
has invested more than $162 million in Central Florida’s arts and culture.
For more information, visit http://www.UnitedArts.cc or call 407.628.0333.