- This event has passed.
IABA Event: Heart Health by Dr. Pradip Jamnadas
Mar 10, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Indian American Business Association & Chamber IABA Healthcare Event on March 10th- Thursday from 7pm- 9pm.
Register now to attend Heart Health Session & Meet N Greet With Dr. Pradip Jamnadas (Cardiologist)
Click here for Direction
IABA always believe in education driven event and here is the Health Care event presented to you in association with Cardiovascular Interventions, P.A.
Heart Health & Meet N Greet with Dr. Pradip Jamnadas (Cardiologist)
- When: March 10th, Thursday, 7pm-9pm
- Where: Cardiovascular Interventions, P.A. (Downtown area)
- Address: 1900 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803
- Title: Why Do Indians have the Highest Rates of Heart Disease in the World? – Dr. Pradip Jamnadas, MDTopics:
- Why Indians are at higher risk for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- The risk factors for development of CAD in Indians
- Problems with the Indian diet
- The detection, treatment, reversal of CAD
- Assorted refreshment will be served
- On site Parking