On July 27, Greater Orlando Asian American Bar Association (GOAABA) hosted 2023 Installation Ceremony at Neveyah Sushi and Thai Restaurant in downtown Orlando. Event sponsored by Wolter Van Dyke Davis, PLLC, and DeGlo Case Funding. Honorable Judge Denise Kim Beamer was swearing in the new Board. The support and enthusiasm shown by each attendee truly made the evening exceptional.
Congratulations to Laura Chiu for being awarded the GOAABA 2023 Scholarship in recognition of her academic achievements and potential to create a positive impact in the AAPI community, and to Cathleen Winter as recipient of GOAABA’s Award of Excellence for her achievements, dedication, and commitment as President on the 2022-2023 Board!
Congratulations to GOAABA’s 2023-2024 Board of Directors:
- President – David Yau
- President-Elect – Andrew Reath
- Treasurer – Jimmy Pham
- Secretary – Jacqueline Gardner
- Young Lawyers and Publicity Chair – XiXi Li
- Community Service Chair – Shante Pressley
- Social Chair – Avita Samaroo
- Immediate Past-President – Cathleen Winter