One of the days Jacky returned to China after a long period where he was away; Jacky came to lay flowers on the grave of his mother.
After he laid the flowers and prayed, he lifted himself and turned to leave. Then he noticed an old man placing a big bowl of rice on the grave of his wife.
“Ah, so funny you are,” mocked Jacky at the old man, “what time exactly you think that your wife will wake up to eat the rice?”
The old man got angry and answered: “the very same time your mother will wake up to smell the flowers you placed on her grave.”
I like to share with you why RESPECT is such an important basic moral value in our society.
- Share Respect As When You Give Respect, You Get Respect
- It Is Not Easy To Fully Understand Each Other Therefore The Beginning Is With Respect
- Live Life To The Fullest – With Respect
So why RESPECT is such an important value in our society?
Respect is important because it shows that one values another as an individual, and that he honors the personal rights and dignity of the person as a fellow human being. People who are disrespectful often have few friends and alliances, and others do not enjoy being near them. Making good friends and warding off enemies is simpler when a person shows respect for others.
Morals and messages in that tale:
- If you truly wish to grow, you must realize that you have to be ready to enter a confrontation, as that is where values are. Your readiness to protect them emphasizes how important they are to you. Over value one must fight. And after the victory they must be protected. It is not easy but life is a challenge.
- Sometimes we see no sense in other people’s actions and believe, but do we check ourselves before we criticize others?
- Shame on the sons whom forgotten their father’s wisdom.
Respect goes a long way in developing a harmonious home, work and social environment. Communication is clear and appropriate among individuals who respect each other. If a person is respectful, it shows that he has a positive attitude. A person who is courteous, listens to others and treats people fairly is respectful. People who show respect for others often gain respect in return.
As we join together, forming networks of human concern about the future, we will find the strength and wisdom needed to create a better future for all.
Raising humanity on a new path
It all starts with YOU!
With playful regards,